REVIEW: NARS Audacious Lipstick in Natalie

Monday, April 20, 2015


Spring is finally here, and I'm celebrating by adding some brighter lipsticks to my collection. One of them is this NARS Audacious Lipstick in Natalie, which NARS describes as a "flamingo" shade. I purchased it during the recent Sephora VIB sale, and I'm here to share my review. Read on my lovely ladies!


Description

From the NARS Cosmetics website:
"Modern lipstick so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage. A spectrum of 40 shades for unstoppable impact. One-stroke, full coverage creamy wear. Luxurious texture and enriched with ingredients to smooth and and nourish lips. Long-lasting."

Packaging

The NARS Audacious Lipsticks are packaged in sturdy plastic containers with a magnetic enclosure to seal the lipstick shut. NARS Audacious lipsticks make frequent appearances in my purse, and I've never had to deal with one of the lipstick caps coming off (and my purse is a MESS of random papers and tissues). Each lipstick tube contains .14oz of product.

Color and Pigmentation

 

Natalie is a bright, warm, medium flamingo pink. It has a semi-matte finish, and, like the rest of the NARS Audacious Lipsticks I've tried, is opaque in one swipe.

Formula and Wearability

The shade was creamy and adept at hiding any lip blemishes. It stayed in place for 6 hours before needing a touch up, but don't expect it to work any miracles while eating greasy foods because it WILL budge.

It wasn't drying or moisturizing.

In my collection, Natalie really stands out because it's very bright and warm-toned. I see myself wearing this shade more in the summer to go along with my brighter outfits. It's a look-at-me kind of color.


Grade

A+

Natalie performed really well throughout the day. Like the other NARS Audacious lipsticks, it had great staying power and pigmentation and was comfortable to apply and wear on the lips. I highly recommend it if you like bright pinks!

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER