REVIEW: NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


After my great experience with NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita, I was so excited, I wanted to purchase at least 5 more lipsticks from their line! But then I didn't, since I remembered I already had this NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte ($32, Sephora) waiting for me on my dresser when I got home. :) See my full review to find out if this lip color is just as stunning as the first shade I tried out.



Description

From the NARS Cosmetics website:
"Modern lipstick so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage. A spectrum of 40 shades for unstoppable impact. One-stroke, full coverage creamy wear. Luxurious texture and enriched with ingredients to smooth and and nourish lips. Long-lasting."
Packaging


The NARS Audacious Lipsticks are packaged in sturdy plastic containers with a magnetic enclosure to seal the lipstick shut. Each lipstick tube contains .14oz of product.

Color and Pigmentation

Brigitte is a warm, pinky coral. Like the NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita that I bought, it had great pigmentation (opaque in one swipe) and a satin finish.

Formula and Wear


Just like Anita, Brigitte had a creamy formula that was easy to apply. The lipcolor had a moisturizing top layer when first applied, which fades after a few hours, leaving a nice stained lip. Brigitte lasted me about 6 hours (through eating, drinking and snacking) before I needed to touch up--very impressive! Best of all, my lips didn't feel dry after the lipstick eventually faded away.

Grade

A+++

I only have great things to say about Brigitte. Amazing staying power, formula, pigmentation--what more could you want? :D

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER