REVIEW: Make Up For Ever HD Blush in 225

Monday, August 25, 2014

 


I loved my first Make Up For Ever HD Blush purchase so much that I decided to purchase another shade of cream blush--this one in 225, described as a peachy pink. Read on to see if this HD blush is also a winner.

Description

From the Sephora website:
"Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second-skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD technology, this formula blends into skin with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of color. It’s completely weightless and can be worn over or under powder to sculpt and highlight cheeks flawlessly."
Packaging



The HD Blushes are packaged in simple yet sturdy plastic containers with full-sized mirrors. The compacts, which contain .009 oz of product each, snap shut to secure the pan. 


Color and Pigmentation

"225" is a light, peachy pink that can work for both cool and warm skin tones.



Formula and Wearability


Like the other HD Blush I own (220 Pink Sand), "225" blended and melted effortlessly into my skin for a natural-looking powder finish. It had a soft, creamy consistency. I've applied it using my fingers and by dipping a brush into the pan for neater blending. This blush also had great staying powder, and managed to remain on my oily skin for over eight hours. 

Grade

A

This is a wonderful cream-to-powder blush that lasts, looks pretty and won't scare away makeup novices!

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER