REVIEW: Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani in 510

Friday, August 29, 2014


I know, I know. I rave about Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani lipsticks all the time. This purchase in the shade "510" rounds out my collection to 3 lipsticks. Is "510" any different than my previous 2 purchases? Read my full review to find out.

Description

From the Giorgio Armani Beauty website: 
"Exceptional long-wear formula results in up to 8 hours of intense color. Experience comfort and shine, without fading and feathering. Soft texture leaves lips feeling continuously hydrated. Lipstick packaged in an elegant black lacquered case with an exclusive magnetic closure. Sealed with a click. Redbook's "MVP" 2010 Award Winner."
Packaging

Rouge D'Armani lipsticks are housed in glossy, slightly hourglass-shaped sturdy plastic containers.


Color and Pigmentation

"510" is a slightly warm-toned watermelon pink. It swatches a bit sheer, but can be easily layered to look opaque.


Formula and Wearability

Just like my experience with other Rouge D'Armani lip colors so far, "510" was great to work with. It applied nice and evenly on my lips. It lasts about four hours on my lips before starting to slightly fade. Through eating and drinking, I found that this lipstick fades near the center of my lips--but the formula is so great, it definitely puts up a fight and doesn't smudge as easily as other lipsticks.

On my neutral-to-cool skin tone, I found that this was a bit warm-toned for my liking, but it is still a very pretty shade for summer that a lot of people would enjoy. 

Grade

A+

Great formula, staying power and nice pigmentation. Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani can do no wrong in my book. Wooott.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER