Fall Lust List

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fall makeup doesn't get as much hype as fall fashion, but it should! Here's what I'd like to haul this autumn (if my budget permits--but probably won't):

1. Christian Louboutin Beaute Nail Colour in Farida ($50, bergdorfgoodman.com)

I am usually not a fan of purchasing designer nail polishes since Essie and O.P.I. are more than good enough for me, but that crazy dramatic bottle design? It's a work of art!

2. YSL Kiss & Blush ($40, yslbeautyus.com)

I used this as a blush in the summer and loved it! I'm ready to try out another shade, but preferably something more fall-friendly in a richer hue.

3. Tom Ford Lip Color in Bruised Plum ($50, bergdorfgoodman.com)

I've been sporting vampy lips from time to time this summer--odd, I know. And now that my bold-lip-color-wearing confidence has received a healthy boost, I'm more open to trying other dark colors, like this pretty shade.

4. Tom Ford Concealing Pen ($40, tomford.com)

My need for concealers will probably never go away unless some skin care brand miraculously creates the eye cream of my dreams. I've been hearing great things about this concealer, so I'm curious to try it out.

5. Stila Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Spirit ($49, sephora.com)

Stila may be making a comeback with their new palette collection, and this one in particular--with a mix of shimmery neutral shades--looks gorgeous.

6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow ($59, sephora.com)

I still haven't tried anything from the Marc Jacobs Beauty line except for their amazing lip gels. My next stop on the Marc Jacobs Beauty line? Hopefully, these warm-toned shimmery shadows.

7. Bottega Veneta Knot Eau de Parfum ($160, bergdorfgoodman.com)

This pretty bottle houses a delicious scent with top notes of mandarin, neroli and lavender, mid notes of rose and peony, and base notes of cedarwood, musk and tonka bean. Heaven in a bottle!

What would be on the fall beauty list of your dreams?

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER