NOTD: Radiant Orchid + Silver Nails

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


As many of us know, Radiant Orchid is this year's Pantone Color of the Year. I am not a huge fan of the shade in my daily makeup routine since I mostly wear a lot of neutral colors on my eyes and lips. And although I do like wearing purple clothing from time to time, I usually stick to deeper shades like eggplant to get my violet fix. Fortunately, sporting this tricky shade on the nails is a much simpler way to rock the trend.

For this NOTD, I used two coats of Zoya Lacquer in Odette. Not completely pleased with the solid purple on my nails, I decided to add a criss cross of silver on the tips using a silver nail polish from Topshop and a skinny eyeliner brush with a bent tip. The bent tip made such a difference, and it made drawing those lines on my nails a breeze!

Have a good rest of the week everyone! :)

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER