NOTD: Navy and Silver Triangles

Friday, December 13, 2013


I try to give myself a mani/pedi every single week, not just because I'm a crazy creature of habit, but also because I think it's stylish and clean-looking to have neat nails. Unfortunately, last week I felt so swamped with work that I actually didn't paint my nails at all! I still shaped my nails and pushed back my cuticles, but I was too tired from work to dedicate an additional hour to painting my nails and waiting for them to dry.

The extra sleep was worth it, though! And I found that not painting my nails every day can be a great thing since I don't have to worry about it chipping after the third day. Another great thing: no worrying about whether or not my nail color clashes with my outfit! #firstworldproblems.


As you can see from this post, I'm back to my old ways. The first nail color I craved was Essie After School Boy Blazer, a dark navy that looks black after a few coats. To spice it up, I added silver triangles using Kiss Nail Art Paint, which has a striping brush.

My nails feel naked no more! And I also feel like I have claws.


Do any of you follow certain nail regimens?

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER