My 5 Favorite Fall Nail Polishes

Monday, December 2, 2013

From left to right: Essie Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux, Essie Nail Lacquer in Sexy Divide, OPI Nail Lacquer in Dulce de Leche, Essie Nail Lacquer in The Lace is On, Essie Nail Lacquer in Sew Psyched

My nail polish collection is ridiculously large. Out of the many, many options I have, these are the 5 nail polishes I have been reaching for the most this season:

 Essie Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux


A wine red. I prefer cool reds like these over warm reds because of my skin tone. Notice the marks on the side of the cap from trying to pry it open. Oh, and I need to replace this nail polish soon.


Essie Nail Lacquer in Sexy Divide 

 A bright, shimmery eggplant that looks even better under the light! My go-to vampy nail color that isn't too dark. 


O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Dulce de Leche

I make sure to have something nude pink every season. When I'm tired of dark nail color, I wear this instead. It looks very natural against my skin tone.


Essie Nail Lacquer in The Lace is On

My newest nail color of the bunch. This shimmery fuchsia is a nice, bright pop of color on my nails.


Essie Nail Lacquer in Sew Psyched


 A khaki green.When I first started using this in college, I'd wear it almost every week. Since it's kind of a neutral, it goes well with a bunch of outfits while still standing out.

Now, I'm off to paint my nails!



And don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more nail art, NOTD pics like this one:


Thanks for reading :)

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER