I'm Spending My Weekend with L'Occitane Pivoine Flora

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Look what I got yesterday! :)

Now that it's officially annoyingly cold in New York City, I'm all about going the extra mile in keeping my skin moisturized and balanced. Although I usually feel ready to collapse into my bed after my evening shower, I never skip post-shower moisturizing. I absolutely love slathering on different scented lotions and creams right before bed. It makes me feel girly and happy, and leaves my skin (and sheets) smelling heavenly.

Yesterday I stopped by a L'Occitane boutique and left with this trio of peony-scented goodies:

Pivoine Flora (Peony) Beauty Milk, $25

 
"Beauty milk" is basically a thinner, more fluid version of a typical lotion. It has a light, peony scent and contains shea butter and grape seed for hydration. It blends into the skin quickly for a non-greasy finish.

Pivoine Flora Hand Cream, $12


L'Occitane is known for its awesome hand creams. This one contains shea butter and moisture-attracting glycerin as two of its main ingredients, which we know are great for softening the skin. The consistency is thin and fluid like the beauty milk, and absorbs into the skin quickly.

Pivoine Flora Roll-On Eau de Toilette Intense, $22


True to its label, this eau de toilette really is intense. I haven't had much time to test it for wear, but I suspect I won't have trouble with this scent throughout the day. I like that the scent will fade into a nice, airy floral as the day goes by.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm quite happy with my purchase. I really needed a new hand cream for the colder months since my hands quickly get dry and cracked. And my beauty stash was also in need of a new body moisturizer. As for the EDT, I think my Moschino fragrance might be experiencing some jealousy pretty soon.

If you're looking for a light, floral scent to give yourself or to someone as a gift, I definitely recommend. Try it out in store, first, of course. Then I suggest getting the gift set deal online which will save you a ton!

Have a great weekend, ladies! :)

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER