Birthday Makeup!

Sunday, November 10, 2013


Last month was also my birthday month (I turned 24, yay!) and those who know me usually head straight to Sephora or some other beauty mecca to purchase my gift. This year I received some Sephora gift cards and some cash (which I'll use to buy makeup), but only one of my friends actually ventured to get me actual makeup!

Here's a list of the goodies (pictured above) that my close friend and fellow beauty-obsessed blogger Makeupwithtea got me:

Sephora by O.P.I. Dare to Flair Nail Polish Trio, featuring the shades Go My Own Way (a dark shimmery navy), Looks Like Rain, Dear (a shimmery pale silvery beige) and Wild about Shimmer (a pale champagne). My nail polish collection is ever-expanding, haha.

Burberry Lip Cover in Tea Rose, a medium, reddish pink. I liked how the color came out in swatches, so I'm just waiting for the right time to test it for wear.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Annika, a peachy pink. I had been staying away from peachy lip colors for a while, but Annika is particularly pretty, and  I'm glad it doesn't make me look like a sallow ghost!

Stila Stay All-Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiore, a hot pink. I tried out a sample of this lipstick in Beso (the classic red), and it is gorgeous! I haven't tested Fiore for wear yet, either, but I am expecting equally great results :)

Stay tuned for reviews!

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER