REVIEW: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Since I love buying things in doubles, I also purchased this Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked ($22 at Sephora) the same time I purchased the shade Shame. I cannot reiterate this enough, but I love nude pinks! Read on for more pics, swatches and my full review!

Description

From the Urban Decay website:
"Get the color you crave. Addictive to apply (and even more addictive to wear), this creamy formula glides on without dragging or skipping, hugs every curve and gives you a BIG laydown of color. And with shades that range from gorgeous nudes to bold brights, there’s something for everyone. Our Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipstick its super creamy texture, insane pigmentation, superior color dispersion and extended wear. Maxi-Lip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them look plumper and fuller."
Packaging

Revolution Lipsticks are packaged in slim grey reflective metal containers.The inner part of the lipstick is purple.



Pigmentation and Formula

Naked is described as a "nude pink" on the Urban Decay website. To be more specific, it is a medium neutral nude pink. The pigmentation was decent at first swipe, but the color is buildable. Like Shame, the formula is hydrating and stays put. Unlike Shame, this was pretty fool-proof to apply, gliding easily over my lips and providing even coverage that did a good job of concealing any imperfections on my lips.



Wearability

This lipstick lasted me about 5 hours before showing signs of fading.

Grade

A+

This is definitely one of my new favorite lipsticks, not just for the shade and wear time, but also for the super comfortable formula. I highly recommend!

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER