June Favorites

Monday, July 22, 2013

June Favorites

June Favorites by bluchiffon featuring covergirl mascara

Last month I became unexpectedly ill, but that didn't stop me from indulging in all these beauty products. Read on for why I faved these faves!

1. Shiseido Perfect Rouge in Secret PK343 ($25 at shiseido.com) 

This lipstick is wonderfully hydrating and coats my lips in a pretty coral pink shade that lasts about three to four hours on me. 

2. Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($19 at sephora.com)
Fresh lemon mixed with warm vanilla screams summer to me in a classy, feminine way. My other perfumes are feeling jealous!

3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow ($20 at sephora.com)

A natural finish, easy application and impressive staying power has made this my new HG eyebrow product. 

4. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder ($8 at drugstores) 

On my oily skin, this powder works well to keep my skin matte and keep my makeup in place. Plus, the coverage is just right--not too light or heavy.

5. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes($7 for a pack of 30 at ulta.com)

These face wipes are handy for when I take pics for this blog and I need a quick clean-up of makeup that I had been wearing and/or swatching. My face feels soft after using these, but be careful, the formula does sting a bit! 

6. Likas Papaya Soap ($1.30 on Amazon)

In addition to regularly wearing sunscreen, I've been using this Filipino-brand soap to control how tan I get during the summer. I prefer an even complexion, and tan lines just aren't my thing.

7. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Shadow in Naked ($18 at urbandecay.com) 

For the last 29 out of 30 days, I've been rocking this light, matte mushroom brown on my crease. It helps add depth to my flat eye area and, as a neutral, it looks great blended with many other colors.

8. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara ($7 at drugstores)

I use the waterproof version of this mascara every. single. day because it keeps my lashes long and voluminous sans the unsightly clumps or mascara smudges.

9. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray ($14 for 1oz at macys.com)

This setting spray has been giving my makeup a fighting chance against extremely hot temperatures. Since my skin is very oily, and it gets very hot in the city these days, I make sure to do my makeup in a cool room so that I am not already sweating by the time I apply this setting spray!

10. NYX Glossy Matte Pencil in Chocolate ($6 at nyxcosmetics.com)

This affordable eyeliner definitely impressed me by gliding easily onto my eyelids and barely smudging throughout the day. I may start my pencil liner phase again soon!

What are some of your favorites from last month? 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I must have that lipstick color. It is gorgeousss!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER