FOTD: Not Quite Neutral

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


I've been in a makeup rut for the past few months in which I have been wearing basically the same eye look every single day, and just switching up my blush and lip color choices. I did this partly because of time--I can waste a lot of time figuring out eyeshadow combinations because I can be quite indecisive--and partly because I just get too lazy to think up new stuff. 

Today I decided to mix it up and use shadows that are more colorful. They needed some attention today!! As you can see, I still am a just a bit afraid of color from going all neutral this summer, haha. So I don't blame you if you can't see how pigmented the shadows are--I did blend, after all!


Here's what I used:

Face: Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige blended with Cynthia Rowley New York Detailing Blending Sponge, By Terry Touche Veloutee Highlighting Concealer in #2, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 2.5, Josie Maran Argan Powder Illuminizer to highlight my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, forehead and cupid's bow

Eyes: Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in Ash, LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chase (golden brown) from the 15th Anniversary Palette applied on the lid and blended slightly past the crease, NYX eyeshadow in Luster (an olive green) blended on the outer corner of the eyes and on the outer half of the lower lashline, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Truth (bluish purple) used to line the top lash line and lower lash line, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Cheeks: Cargo Blush in The Big Easy on the cheekbones

Lips: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Lip Colour in Coy

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful and have a lovely blog here, I can't believe you don't have more followers!

    Well you have found one in me :)
    I love that lip colour!

    anoverheatednorthwestbliss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER