REVIEW: Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow

Thursday, June 13, 2013


For me, Lorac is one of those highly underrated yet amazing brands. Ever since my friend Makeupwithtea gave me their "Real Life to Red Carpet Pro Eye Tutorial" as a gift, I've been very curious about their other offerings. When I eventually purchased the much-hyped Lorac Pro Palette, I got to see for myself just how well many of their eye shadows performed. I became an even bigger fan!

Now I'm at this stage where I really believe Lorac can do no wrong the in beauty department, even though I still don't have a ton of their products. At a recent trip to Sephora, I purchased the Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow, thinking I'd be in awe once again. Read on to find out how my latest Lorac purchase turned out!

Description

From the Sephora website:
"Get an instant flush of long-lasting, natural-looking color with LORAC’S PRO Powder Cheek Stain. Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this innovative blush stains your cheeks with one swipe of healthy, radiant color. This formula is infused with antioxidants of vitamins A, C, E, pomegranate, green tea, white tea, grape seed extracts and aloe to help nourish and protect, while hyaluronic acid helps to keep skin hydrated. This fragrance-free and paraben-free powder stain is easy-to-use and applies super-smooth for color that lasts. Packaged in a sleek, camera lens component, cheek stains are perfect for the pro on the go."
Packaging

The blush is housed in a circular plastic container with a cover that flips up and snaps closed. The "window" in the middle of the cover reveals the pan color.



Pigmentation and Formula

The shade Rosy Glow is highly pigmented. It's a luminous rosy brown that I think would look amazing on medium to tan skin tones. Since the blush is so pigmented, I had to apply it with a light hand. It was blendable as well and applied evenly on my cheeks.


Wear

This blush lasted the entire day on me . I did put powder on top of this since my face gets oily throughout the day, but I could still see the blush peeking through. 

Ok, so I clearly used a VERY light hand when applying this blush, haha.

Grade

A+

No complaints about this blush! It performed very well in terms of pigmentation, long-wear and an easy-to- work-with formula. I hope they come out with more colors :)

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER