NOTD: Pretty Paisley

Saturday, June 8, 2013


For this weekend's Nail of the Day, I'm wearing Havaianas Limited Edition Nail Art by Nails by Incoco. I received these at a press event a few weeks ago. At first sight, I wasn't extremely excited about the paisley design. But I'm letting this nail look grow on me since the nail appliques are so detailed and unique. Aside from the design, I liked how this nail art was very easy to apply. I have narrow nail beds, so many of the individual nail appliques fit me. Plus, I love the fact that there's no drying time to deal with! Just press the nail appliques to your fingers and go. I may look into purchasing more nail art stuff like this in the future since I dislike getting nail smudges. And have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. OH that's so pretty! It reminds of the Japanese print on their silks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I couldn't resist peeling some of the polish though. ahhhh haha

      Delete
  2. Lovely nails :)

    Join My Giveaway!!!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/06/cloisonne-enamel-pendant-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out :)

      --Mari

      Delete
  3. Oh, super cool post, very interesting:)Your blog is a great place:)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, if you enjoy my blog of course:)
    http://svetlanabeauty.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Svetlana from Bulgaria :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, I will follow you! Thanks for following :)

      --Mari

      Delete
  4. I love press on nail art! I saw on someone's blog that they have it at F21 for a lot cheaper but not the same quality (go figure lol). This design is really lovely. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Kay :) I love how easy it is to use appliques! It beats inhaling toxic nail polish fumes!

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER