NOTD: Indecisive Pastels

Friday, June 28, 2013


I couldn't make up my mind about what nail color to go with, so I just chose a combination of my favorite pastels. During the summer, I tend to go with lighter colored-clothing, so I thought these pink,blue and purple nails would be the perfect complement to paler outfits. Even though I think the nail look came out decently, I'm not sure how long I'll keep this nail look. It kinda makes me feel very young. Maybe that's a good thing?

Stuff I used:

On my thumb: Essie Mint Candy Apple
On my index finger and pinkie: Mary Kay Nail Lacquer in Blue Lotus
On my middle finger: The Face Shop Nail Polish in PP405
On my ring finger: Julep Nail Vernis in Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails!!!

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oksana,

      Thanks for your comment! Sure, I am now following you on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin. Hope you can follow back. Have a great day!

      --Mari :)

      Delete
  2. Those are such beautiful soft colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel colored nails and great blog and layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trina! And thanks for following! Will follow back.

      --Mari :)

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER