FOTD: Summer Tan + Rose

Saturday, June 15, 2013


As nice as it is in the city right now, I just want to stay in for the rest of the weekend and have some quality me-time. Drawing, reading discovering new music, maybe some fiction writing? Who knows! But before I start on any of that, I'd like to share with you this weekend's Face of the Day!

For today's look, I was inspired by a popular color for fall--rose--and a summer beauty staple--a tan! The light tan is courtesy of me spending a lot of time walking outside, while the rose is courtesy of my already existing makeup collection. Here goes!

What I'm wearing:

Face: Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer. If you need to add some faux warmth to your face, definitely go for a good bronzer--one that looks natural on your skin (not too light or dark).

Eyes: Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow, Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold on the lid, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked from the Crease to just below the brow bone, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin on the brow bone, Lorac eyeshadow in Unspoken from the Unzipped palette on the lower lashline, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed

Lips: Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in RD305

 

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

10 comments:

  1. You definitely look more sun-kissed here than in your other pictures! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksies :) Hoping the tan will last, lol.

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful look! So natural and pretty. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on posting and remeber never give up with what you are doing. It is always hard at the beginning! xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!!! Soo pretty!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that lip color!!! Hot! your blog is super cute and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's super fun and you can find out more out it over at my blog http://mycraftaffair.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html
    You don't have to do it if you don't want to:)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER