NOTD: Fun Fuchsia

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


I had my nails done yesterday at an event. I chose this fun fuchsia shade by Essie called Tour de Finance. I almost chose Essie Pink Lemonade, but being the makeup nerd that I am, I started checking Makeup Alley for reviews of Pink Lemonade while the manicurist was filing my nails. Unfortunately, the lower than 4.0 rating of Pink Lemonade had me looking for other options. I thought higly-rated Tour de Finance was fun, perfect for spring, and compatible with my skin tone. And it's gorgeously opaque in two coats!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot colors are so in trend now! I prefer cool colors since they match on my skin better

    I hope you can stop by our FB page and like us. Just followed via GFC. ☺
    Bangle Paradise Facebook

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER