HAUL: Boots No7 Blushes and a Lipstick

Sunday, May 19, 2013

From left to right: Boots No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Romantic, Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson, and Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Honey


This evening I stopped by Target and brought home a few products from their Boots No7 line. As someone who isn't much of a Target person, it's easy to forget about the awesome beauty brands they carry. Boots No7 is definitely a brand I've been interested in, but I go to Target so infrequently I never get down to actually purchasing any Boots No7 products--till tonight, that is!

Below are the three products I bought:

1) Boots No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Romantic, $9.99


I am a huge fan of nude pink lip colors. My current fave is NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay, which is creating a nice home for itself inside my cosmetic case. But as summer soon approaches, I'm looking to shake things up and find nude pinks in varying finishes, preferably one that is moisturizing as well. Fortunately, my friend saw this shade as we were browsing through the Boots No7 section, and recommended it to me on the spot. Romantic appears to be a deep, nude pink when swatched under store lighting. However, we'll see how the color shows up on my lips later on. 

2) Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Honey, $8.99



As dorky as this may sound, I am usually always checking sites like Makeupalley.com or other blogs before I make any new cosmetic purchases. I like to be well-informed about the product I'm buying before I shell out cash. This evening was no different, so with the approval of some sites, I picked up this blush in a nude shade. I'll admit, in the pan this blush looks blah, but I've been impressed many times before by nude blush shades (ahem Tarte blush in Exposed!). Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint. 

3) Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson, $8.99



This blush also got good reviews online. Swatched inside the store, it looked quite pale and milky pink, but I'm looking forward to how it looks on my cheeks. It also seems to be a color I don't currently have in my blush collection.

Can't wait to try all these products out! Stay tuned for swatches and reviews! :)

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER