TAG: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I was browsing through the beauty blogosphere and stumbled across this tag called The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post , started by Megan at The Beauty Pier, which I found on The Beau Bow. No one tagged me in it, but I thought it was fun, so here goes!

The Rules:

1. Thank the Tagger, and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers, and link them to the post.
5. Title this the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun! :)

Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.

My hair is extremely low-maintenance, so I rarely use heating or styling products. I usually sleep with wet hair (I know, bad beauty blogger!), and wake up with messy locks! And I rarely brush my hair, but that's ok since my hair always seems like it's been combed.

Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?

I try to wash my brushes every two weeks, sometimes sooner if I am recovering from sickness. I also clean my brushes more frequently if I have an accident and end up dropping a bunch of brushes on the floor :/ 

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

I can be really careless about chipped nail polish. I've gone maybe 2 weeks with the same chipped nail polish. These days, and since I've started working and blogging, I try to change my nail polish every week. Plus, I've started using topcoats and dry oil drops more frequently. 

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation etc)?

I am a planner, a creature of habit, and a worrier. So with makeup stuff, I usually buy refills/replacements of products about a week before I run out. For example, I can't live without my Revlon ColorStay Foundation, so when I notice that I'm starting to run out, I just keep a mental note of it, and then purchase a new one the next time I get to the drugstore. Also, I'm always on the lookout for sales, so if there's an opportunity for me to stock up, I definitely take advantage! 

What is your worst beauty habit?

My worst beauty habit, aside from sleeping with wet hair, is probably popping zits. I think I know the right way to pop zits, but experts usually say to just leave it alone. I'm not that patient in that aspect. 

Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time?

I put off doing the laundry and cleaning my room a lot. 

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

I like to take my time when getting ready, so to avoid being late, I like to start getting ready over an hour before I'm supposed to leave. 

Can you commit to spending bans?

Yes, but I wouldn't be happy about it. 

How organized is your makeup and nail collection?

My makeup collection, for the most part, is organized, with a few pieces overflowing into other sections. My nail collection, on the other hand, is not categorized at all. 

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

Since I'm new at blogging, and still have to get around to creating a schedule, the longest I've gone without writing a blog post is about 2 weeks, I think. 

Phew! My first tag! I tag everyone and Makeupwithtea :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWW Thanks for tagging me!!! LOL! I'll fill this out as soon as I can. :D

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER