REVIEW: E.L.F. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink

Monday, April 29, 2013


I've been reading about E.L.F. Studio blushes for a while, and finally got a chance to try one of them out today!For this review, I will be putting E.L.F. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink ($3, Target) to the test! 

Description

From the E.L.F. website:
"The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!"
Packaging

The packaging is simple. It comes in a black container with a small mirror. The packaging seems sturdy. 


Ok, I used the blush before I took the pic! Oh well!

Pigmentation

The website describes this as a sheer, which the blush truly is. That definitely changed my rating for this product, since I am used to products being very highly pigmented. The color is a luminous sheer peachy pink that is buildable and pretty fool-proof. 


Wearability

I think the color is very pretty and blendable and would suit those with fair to medium skin tones. I love how luminous the color is, preventing it from appearing flat on the skin. My only qualm about this product is the staying power. I applied a decent amount to my cheeks in the afternoon but after about four hours, the color had noticeably faded. 

I did my own hair! Did I mention I dropped the curling iron on my
lap? OUCH
Grade


If you go for a more natural look, this blush is a great pick since it's very sheer and offers a nice, peachy-pink color. However, so-so staying power prevents me from loving this product!  So far, I'm just "in like" with this blush.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER