HOTD and NOTD: Beachy Waves + Hot Pink Mani

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


I attended a QVC press event this evening. Aside from chatting up makeup artists and beauty brand founders, I also got my hair done. A hair stylist from AKS Salon in Midtown gave me these gorgeous beachy waves! I am in LOOOVVE!!!! I've always wanted beachy waves like these, but I have no clue how to achieve them myself with a curling iron. Now, I finally know what I look like with beachy waves, and I'm pretty darn pleased about it! :)

Such a glossy topcoat! 
Also, a representative of Julep was doing nail polish changes. This week I had been wearing a glossy bright red nail color. But I opted to change my nail color to a hot pink shade called Lauren because it flattered my nude pink outfit better, haha. [I am serious about my obsession with nude pink]. The nail color goes opaque in about two coats, which I love. And the Freedom Polymer Topcoat she put helped my nail polish dry in less than 5 minutes! I totally recommend!

Now, off to get some beauty rest!

2 comments:

  1. love your waivy hair so much!:) also love your natural make-up!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER