HAUL: Sephora Chic Week

Friday, April 12, 2013


There comes a time in the year when I break my rule of avoiding new eyeshadow and lip color purchases and make a splurge. That time has finally come, my friends. We flock to the beauty temple or our laptops, credit cards in hand! It's Sephora Chic Week, everybody!!!

First off, I am just HAPPY that I even received the Sephora email in my inbox this year. For about 6 months, I had been kicked off the V.I.B. list (when I was a poor intern and couldn't afford Sephora), and when I tried to sign up for emails, some technical error prevented me from doing so. But on Thursday morning, I awoke to a pleasant surprise--an email with 15% off a Sephora purchase!

I couldn't help myself, so I bought a couple of things yesterday in order to claim the free bag and the samples, and I bought a gift for one of my friends as well.

Stuff I got:
  • Free Sephora Tote
  • 2 Lorac Pro Palettes (Thanks for hyping it so much, Makeupwithtea!) 
  • Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil in Tart
  • 8 Free Samples, pictured below
Clockwise from top left: The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Day Cream, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, Versace Bright Crystal, Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen, Sephora Super Loaded Age Defy Serum, Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer, Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Oil-Free Brightening Moisturizer, 

I'm very excited to try out the Pro Palette and my new lip color! And I think the bag is very cute! 

Stay tuned for reviews! :) 

1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER