FOTD: Spring Delight--Interpretation of Michelle Phan Look

Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Today is a really nice warm spring day in New York City. I wanted my FOTD to be as spring-y as possible. Since I had no clue what to do except for peach blush and matching lips, I went to Youtube and remembered this cute spring look called Spring Delight from Michelle Phan, one of my favorite Youtubers/beauty gurus. Below is my interpretation of it :) 

Now, off to spend some quality time outside! 



Products I used: 

Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Junkshow from the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, Frosty Pink, Sky Blue, and Tangerine Shades from the Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer Palette, Unreal from the Lorac Unzipped Palette, Pixi Endless Silk Eye Pen in Cafe Gold, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Cheeks: Topshop Blush Stick in Acting Up

Lips: YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 23

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER