FOTD: Nude and Natural

Monday, April 22, 2013


I'm not sure if anyone else shares this dilemma, but some mornings, while I'm trying to get ready for work, I spend a few minutes in confusion, wondering what eye makeup to try! The reason why I do this is because sometimes I feel bad for my unused eyeshadows, and I want to push myself to be more creative with them. This is what usually goes in my head:

Blue? No. Grey? No. Purple? Maybe. Hmm. If I were to wear grey shadow, it wouldn't go with my outfit. But the shadow is SOO PRETTY. Maybe mint. No, that's too much! You can't pull that off. . . can you? OMG I just spent 7 minutes contemplating this!

Fortunately I have a few pre-planned nude and natural makeup looks when I know I won't have the time to devise something more bold and trendy. 

Here's how I got my look for today:

 
Face: Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige, By Terry Touche Veloutee Highlighting Concealer

Eyes: White from the Lorac Pro Palette on the brow bone, Cream from the Lorac Pro Palette on the lid, Taupe from the Lorac Pro Palette shaded from crease to just below brow bone and smudged on the outer half of the lower lashline, Sable to define the crease. [Make sure the crease and brow bone color are blended together very well.] Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink, COVERGirl Clump Crusher mascara, Tweezerman eyelash curler

Cheeks: NARS Blush in Deep Throat, blended out with a clean brush

Lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in La Precieuse

Now, off to end my day by going really natural and taking this makeup off!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous makeup! I love how well you blended the eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very natural and flawless. Very pretty! You might laugh at this, but you look a lot like one of my sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, Kay! As an only child, I always consider looking like someone else a compliment! :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER