FOTD: Bright Red Nails + An Experiment with Abstract (Nail) Art

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


I wanted a change from neutral nail color this week, so I decided to paint my nails in a particularly eye-catching hue--bright red! The nail color I used is Pixi Nail Colour in Fresh Red. I normally steer clear of red unless it's the holidays because it's too flashy for me but the formula of this polish is just so freaking lovely I had to put it to use! As for the nail design, courtesy of my The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Nail Dot Pen, I don't have much to say about it except for the fact that 1) it was pretty easy to do--just dot away--and 2) it was the result of me not having the patience for any of those Pinterest and Youtube nail tutorials! 

Have a great rest of the week everyone! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh very pretty! It looks likes there's a hidden scripted letter in each nail. I think I see an "F" on your ring finger and an "E" on your pointer finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I did think they kinda turned out like letters lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering... you can draw with your left hand too? That's some pretty awesome ambidexterity.

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER