FOTD: Natural Makeup, Unnaturally Wavy Hair

Friday, March 22, 2013


I went to Drybar last night at their Flatiron District location as part of a press event. How can I resist a free blow out and champagne? For my hair style, I chose a mai-tai from the menu. My stylist was awesome, and she gave me so many great hair tips! The picture was taken after my hair got messed up a bit from walking through the windy streets on my way home. Nevertheless, I still like it, and I can't stop running my fingers through my hair. At the moment, my hair is still in a bun to keep the wave. I'm hoping I can still see the remnants of my blow out later on! 

My makeup from last night:

Face: Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (I use two primers when I know I'll be running around a lot for events), Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige, By Terry Touche Veloutee Highlighting Concealer in Medium

Eyebrows: E.L.F. Studio Brow Kit in Medium

Eyes: Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Brule all over the lid, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck on the crease, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkhorse on the lower lashline, dark brown eyeliner, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Cheeks: NARS blush in Deep Throat

Lips: NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay, Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 1C

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this look! It looks so sexy, sultry and natural all at once! Gorgeous! I really love what they did with your hair!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER