Curious Contents

Sunday, January 27, 2013

What's in my purse
Floss, Hand Sanitizer, Hello Kitty key chain, Tatcha beauty papers, Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle, Hello Kitty organizer, Pilot pen, gum, Sephora atomizer carrying my fave scent, hair tie, hand cream, Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation

I always find it strangely intriguing to find out what other people are carrying in their purses. I believe that the contents of a woman's purse can tell a lot about her. Above, a collection of goodies I routinely carry in my handbag. If you were to rummage through my bag, you would also find 1) cookie crumbs 2) dried gum on a wrapper 3) loose change everywhere! What does that say about me? I'm a bit careless and lead a fast-paced lifestyle :P

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN . POWERED BY BLOGGER